We believe in these spiritual truths:-
- The Divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments.
- The existence of one God in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The deity and incarnation of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God, and the second Person of the Holy Trinity.
- The fallen, sinful and lost condition of all mankind.
- The salvation of mankind from the penal consequences and the power of sin through the perfect obedience of the Lord Jesus Christ, His atoning death, His resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His unchanging priesthood.
- The immediate work of the Holy Spirit in the regeneration of men and women in their sanctification, and in their preservation to the Kingdom of God.
- The necessity of repentance towards God, and of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the dead, and the final judgement of God upon all mankind by the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Divine Ordinances which shall be observed by the Church are baptism and the Lord’s Supper, which are of continuing obligation, baptism being the immersion of believers upon their profession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and a symbol of the regenerate in His death, burial and resurrection; the Lord’s Supper being a memorial “until He come” of the sacrifice of the body and blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Leadership Team consists of Lead Pastor and Elders.
Garry Toms is our Lead Pastor.
“ Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:1-2, NIV.”
Garry loves spending time with his wife Linda, their children and grandchildren.
Garry can be contacted via the office on 07 3397 3860 or email [email protected]